CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Letter to A Lover

My Love,


When at night, your body,

wrapped in mine

undulates,

I feel the waves in my heart

like an ocean,

tossed.


I feel the immense sea,

swallowing me up…

and I find myself

wanting

to drown in it

forever.


When, in the morning,

you kiss me

upon awaking,

and I realize

my bed is no longer the lonely place it used to be,

I am

aroused

by you, my Love.


In the future,

you will take me to romantic places—

Paris,

Venice,

Normandy…

but the most romantic moments I find with you

are when

I see nothing else around me

save your eyes,

those windows to your soul.


Your deep looking into my own

becomes a magnetic force,

drawing me

to you;

lifting my spirit up

out of myself,

and making me come

alive again.


Our love has been

uncomplicated,

and so many times

I have tried to make sense of that.

But you set me straight

with your simple words,

your handsome smile,

your touch,

and your spirit.


Your heart is open still,

I know…

our Creator has put within it

the love

that has kept my own heart

alive,

the love

that leaves me wanting

your love.

And wanting more…

and more…

and more…of you.


I love you.

2 comments:

Mawiee said...

thats beautifull

Eman said...

blissfully sweet!