CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Worth to Me

What are You worth to me, Lord?
What will I pay for You?
What am I willing to exchange?
...What must I do?

I've looked at life
Everything in my world
I've weighed up the balances
Against Your word

And I've decided it is nothing
Compared to what You've given me
I could never repay You
Because I've never made a sacrifice for Thee.

But I'll give You what I have
And everything I own
I give my life back to You
It is Yours, and Yours alone.

What are You worth to me?
What will I pay for You?
It's a small price to say "everything"
And I know what I must do

I will let You have my heart
And not just part, but the whole
You are worth my very life
In exchange for Your Love, Lord, take my soul.

0 comments: